Upcoming Monthly Information
- Take-in FEB 6, 2023, 10 am – 1 pm
- The deadline to enter is FEB 3 @ noon, Membership dues must have paid to enter.
- Reception: FEB 12, 3-5pm
- Best in Show: January, Vickie Griffith, 3D,
- Juror: Mark Fehlman
- Demo & Expression: Instructor, Mark Fehlman, oil. FEB 9, 2023, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm at the Pine Avenue Community Center, Carlsbad. Come and paint with the artist. Please RSVP to secure seating to paint.
- JOIN US. Up-to-date info, new programs, and organizational info.
You must be a Member in good standing to participate in the activities at the North Coastal Art Gallery. Complete the New and Renewal application form, which is now an online form. You can pre-review the application at the gallery before applying online. Dues become delinquent as of January 31.
All Gallery Shows & Members Opportunities
- SHOWS: All entries are done online, we are going green and no paper forms are accepted at take-in. Payment is required when completing the application. Via Paypal, Venmo, Credit Cards, and Debit cards are accepted. Fees are non-refundable. If you need assistance, email i[email protected]. Monthly Shows are for Members only. The annual Members’ show is in March 2023. All other show details are listed below.
- Monthly Shows: Online Application & payment for February 2023 is open now. The deadline is February 3rd by noon. up, so “do not” delay in entering.
- Monthly Shows ID Tags: Members Monthly Show ID TAGS. Also, included in the online application.
- For additional assistance, please review the Quick How to Enter a Show video.
- How to Video: Enter a Monthly Show
- Show Payment Option, If you MISSED Paying for your Monthly Show entry use this option as a backup only!
- ANNUAL OPEN SHOWS for all Southern California Artists
- SPECIAL SHOWS in 2023 – All online entries, and payments apply.
- AUG – 71st Open Annual Awards Show for all SD Artists – Opens on May 1, 2023, TBA
- NOV/DEC – 2nd Open Holiday Small Image Awards Show for all SD Artists. (2 months) art up to 22″, is measured diagonally. Opens in September 2023. TBA. Review the 2022 Annual Prospectus to get an idea of what is expected.
- NOV/DEC Small Image Show ID Tags: SIS Holiday Show ID TAGS
Baffle Panel Artists Gallery Opportunity for Members. You have an opportunity to hang art on one Baffle Panel, for a (2-month term). Preview the Schedules & Preliminary Instructions which are also located in the online application before signing up. After completing your application you will be provided an Artists Agreement to sign and return., and the complete instructions to review. We have a waiting list, so sign up today! Payments are made at the time you apply to secure your placement and are non-refundable, We only accept payment through PayPal which also accepts debit or credit cards. Space is limited so act now. APPLY Here. You will be redirected back to this site to pay.
Jewelry Artists Gallery Opportunity for Members. You have an opportunity to participate in our newest 2023 program and secure a (2-month term) placement. Preview the Jewelers Instructions and contact the Gallery Manager for further details at [email protected]. This is a juried process, and space is limited to those that qualify. If accepted you will be entering into an Artist Agreement, and paying a fee of $42.00 to secure your placement. Fees are non-refundable. We accept PayPal which also accepts debit or credit cards. Space is limited so act now. APPLY here. You will be redirected back to this site to pay.
Fee based: Art on the Green, exhibit and sell your artwork every weekend (Sat and/or Sun) at the Carlsbad Inn front lawn (weather permitting). Contact Deb Capetz for details at [email protected]. More info to come!
Free to Members: Artist Storefront Sales Signup (details to follow)
Free to Members: Artist Storefront Demonstrations Signup (details to follow)
Artist Application and Update Application all in one Join us on our website today.
Forms, Documents, Procedures
The COAL/NCAG’s policies, procedures, and forms governing the League’s operations are listed below. These documents are intended to be used as a reference to familiarize themselves with the League’s current information and guidelines.
- Calendar 2023 – Download, print, and save
- All Show Details for Gallery– Download, print, and save
- Monthly Show Winners
- Best of Show Winners
- Demo Artists – Demos & Expressions
- View Our Artist’s Pages
- Welcome Letter and all Monthly Show details
League Gallery Guidelines
- How to Prepare Your Art Guidelines
- Art Show Rules & Guidelines
- New Art Categories
- Card / Shrink-Wrap Guidelines
- Gallery Hosts Substitutes, Fee-Based
- Holiday Cards and Ornaments Guidelines
- Artists Parking Permit – Signup
- Newsletter Advertising Policy
Volunteers Job Assignments
All Members are required to assist us and volunteer at some level in support of the Gallery and its operations. We have many openings and we realize your time is valuable, we need your assistance in many fields, and we appreciate your participation at any level. Visit this link to signup today: sign up. We do depend on you to keep the gallery running, and it is appreciated.